Brazil Butt Lift Challenge

Options
Hello everyone! I'm starting the Brazil Butt Lift today (classic schedule) if anyone would like to join me! Hope to hear from you soon! =)

Replies

• tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    what is this??
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I'll do this! Needed a fitness challenge for the holiday season :)
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    what is this??
    ^^??
    Love to join, but what is it?
  • cowgrl84
    cowgrl84 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've been trying to get on a normal schedule using it without much luck.
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • fitnhealthy21
    Options
    It is a Beachbody product. =) You can read about it at http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/brazil_butt_lift.do (I'm not a Beachbody coach or anything, just love the programs)
  • fitnhealthy21
    Options
    Awesome!! =) We will all be looking GREAT by the holidays!!
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    It is a Beachbody product. =) You can read about it at http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/brazil_butt_lift.do (I'm not a Beachbody coach or anything, just love the programs)

• MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am ordering it in January! So excited!!!!
  • cowgrl84
    Options
    Just finished day one!
  • fitnhealthy21
    Options
    Just finished day one!

Great! I actually didn't get through the workouts yesterday. I think I was too tired from not getting enough rest. I'm going to begin day 1 today instead. If anyone would like to begin Dec. 1, that's fine too. We still have plenty of time to look great for the holidays I think. =)

Did anyone else finish day 1 yesterday?
  • fitnhealthy21
    Options
    I am ordering it in January! So excited!!!!

Excited for you!!
  • fitnhealthy21
    Options
    Finished for the day =)
  • fitnhealthy21
    Options
    Anyone still doing this with me?
  • cowgrl84
    Options
    I've been trying. Had a crazy busy weekend. I think I only did 2 days last week, planning on doing it again tonight. I'm noticing I can't really follow the schedule in the program...my legs are too sore after some of them!
  • fitnhealthy21
    Options
    I've been trying. Had a crazy busy weekend. I think I only did 2 days last week, planning on doing it again tonight. I'm noticing I can't really follow the schedule in the program...my legs are too sore after some of them!

I think I have about given up on it =( I agree about the schedule.. so hard to follow because it doesn't really allow your legs to rest.
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am ordering it today and when it arrives I will be an avid user so hang in there!!!
  • fitnhealthy21
    Options
    Awesome that you ordered it! Let me know what you think about the schedules when you get it. =)
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I will! I am very excited about getting it bc I want to do EVERYTHING I can to get and keep a tight body and this is def one of those areas. lol!
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I have it too but I haven't been able to start it yet. I've been hearing that it's best done on its own and I'm doing P90X right now so I'm waiting until I finish that to start it.