Pumpkin Pie - Be Gone

Options
Anybody still have leftovers from Thanksgiving? I made turkey soup yesterday but I have 1 more piece of pie to go! Will be glad to get my 328 calories back tomorrow!

Replies

• gipperakh
    gipperakh Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    yeah, I'm still working on a pumpkin roll...can't wait til it's gone!
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    LOL- I'm about to bake new pies!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    I gave all our pie away on Thanksgiving night, those who left, left with Pumpkin, Chocolate, or Banana Pie! ... and my mom took the cheescake... Man Sunday I was craving some, so good thing I didn't keep any!
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Stuffing, pie, and sweet yams still left, they must go but are so yummy.
  • 8BaughDad
    8BaughDad Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    2 pieces of pumpkin pie left, would someone please come eat them before I do!!! hahaha
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I made pecan pie which turned out exceptionally well and it is a very noisy pie....i.e. it shouts for me to eat some every time I'm in the kitchen. I ran and cycled 32 miles in 3 days to help work off the trouble but still...I believe I am going to have to throw it away as my husband is not eating it fast enough! LOL.
  • Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Options
    I still have half a pie and a tub of cool whip in my fridge......Ugh....It's calling out to me.........
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Freaking pumpkin pie cheesecake here! One slice left in the fridge, hoping it's gone before I get home!
  • Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Options
    And I live alone....Ugh x 2.....
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I said this same thing last night:-( well, it is gone now..And I will be working out a bit harder this am..cracking the You ate the whole thing whip;-) All good:-)
    yeah, I'm still working on a pumpkin roll...can't wait til it's gone!
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I still have tons of turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie and pumpkin cheesecake! All in moderation!
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    My dog LOVES pumpkin pie. She has been a very happy dog these last few days :)

I forced a leftover plate on my husband before he left for work yesterday, I didn't let him leave until he cleaned his plate. I only did a breast this year since it's just 3 of us, and we had plenty of leftovers even still. But as of last night they are ALL gone! Yay!

It actually feels good to be back to normal today, even though the turkey breast wasn't all that devilish - the rest of it was!