Dear Monday...I'm DETERMINED to love you....

Options
OK, maybe not LOVE you...but AT LEAST make this day positive and not let all of the 'Debbie Downers' drag me with them. :)

I hope everyone had a FABULOUS Thanksgiving weekend....and you're now ready to KICK IT INTO HIGH GEAR and continue on to your GOALS!!! :)

Remember, staying positive is half the battle...so lets all put on a smile, perhaps some fabulous music, and decide that today will be a GREAT DAY! :D

Toodles!!

Replies

• mellymink
    mellymink Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hooray! :) I'm with ya. Smiling is contagious and we should all do some more of it! Have an AWESOMAZING day, thanks for the positive post! :)
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Im with you!Have a great day:)
  • fmeisele
    Options
    I'm sure you meant "your're NOW ready" and not "you're NOT ready". LOL But I'm right there with you, every day must start out positive. The rest is what you make it.
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    I'm sure you meant "your're NOW ready" and not "you're NOT ready". LOL But I'm right there with you, every day must start out positive. The rest is what you make it.

OOOPSY..thanks for catching my mistake...SEE, I was just so giddy to start this Monday that I failed to spell check. ;)

Have a fabulous day!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Yeah Im prayin this coffee and all its sugary goodness can get me hyped up for today.......