New Years Weight Loss Challenge 2

Options
I'm stealing fabulous Shelby's idea for a NEW YEARS EVE WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE! First 9 to respond will be added! It will be a closed group for 10 of us to make it easier to track. I will send a private message to all 9 afterwards to get your weight and goal and create a spreadsheet.

:)

Replies

• Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Girl whats the challenge! lol
  • MsBrwnSugga
    MsBrwnSugga Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    what are the details
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    i would love a challenge!
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'd love a challenge!
  • free2style_27
    Options
    I am In need of a Good Challenge!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    me me me add me...lol
  • tracy287
    Options
    challenge me too
  • mimi_i
    mimi_i Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i would like to join the challenge too but what are the details??
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I want a challenge.
  • runnermel
    Options
    DETAILS???
  • karenyg
    Options
    Add me i love challenges!!!
  • indianaangel
    Options
    Add me if it is still open!
  • lexik09
    lexik09 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    add me too if its still open! i love a good challenge! :)
  • strawberryGg
    Options
    Count me in...give me more details
    :happy:
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I'm stealing fabulous Shelby's idea for a NEW YEARS EVE WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE! First 9 to respond will be added! It will be a closed group for 10 of us to make it easier to track. I will send a private message to all 9 afterwards to get your weight and goal and create a spreadsheet.

Ok I have the list! And it's slightly more than 10 of us, but that's ok!

It's my first time hosting a challenge!

Challenge:

It mainly focuses on staying on track with what you're currently doing but challenging yourself. I also want to focus on late night snacking. I know I am guilty of it, especially when I'm slouched in front of the tv by the end of the day.

1) Whether you prefer to run, jog, bike, train on the elliptical, lift weights, etc.... Pick one of your excercises and challenge yourself to add 5 - 10 minutes; add 2-5lbs and stick with it! We can do this once a week, every Monday!

2) Pick 2 nights a week where you will allow yourself to snack after dinner; healthy snacks, of course :). Any 2 nights; you can alter them every week. It should help us start being more conscious about eating late at night!

If you would like to add to the challenge please let me know!

Cheers, to looking fabulous on New Years Eve!
    XOXO
  • afv417
    Options

Ok I have the list! And it's slightly more than 10 of us, but that's ok!

It's my first time hosting a challenge!

Challenge:

It mainly focuses on staying on track with what you're currently doing but challenging yourself. I also want to focus on late night snacking. I know I am guilty of it, especially when I'm slouched in front of the tv by the end of the day.

1) Whether you prefer to run, jog, bike, train on the elliptical, lift weights, etc.... Pick one of your excercises and challenge yourself to add 5 - 10 minutes; add 2-5lbs and stick with it! We can do this once a week, every Monday!

2) Pick 2 nights a week where you will allow yourself to snack after dinner; healthy snacks, of course :). Any 2 nights; you can alter them every week. It should help us start being more conscious about eating late at night!

If you would like to add to the challenge please let me know!

Cheers, to looking fabulous on New Years Eve!
    XOXO

17 girls!

LIST:

afv417
    Shayyy01
    Heaven71
    Hoxie25
    Iorna1002
    Bedoozled
    free2style_27
    tinksmommy200
    tracy287
    mimi_i
    kelly_wilson1
    indianaangel
    lexik09
    karenyg
    msbrwnsugga
    strawberryGg
    itamatgo

Please add me and message me your weight and I can create a spreadsheet. Once that is done I will send out a new thread; I am on my work computer (limited internet access) so I will try to use google spreadsheet so everyone can access it.
  • afv417
    Options
    I have the link to the spreadsheet! Add me with a message including your current weight; I have the link on my profile page!

• 2012Kristin
    2012Kristin Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Thanks for setting this all up!