6 week body make-over fan

Options
:love:

Hi all,
although i have been on this site off and on since I started, I figured time for me to get my 'butt in gear' and get with the program. I am starting on the program again tomorrow. I does work..believe me I was shocked at how much I was eating, and hardly exercising and lost 22 lbs in 6 weeks. I didn't walk the last time I tried this, but I am going to start walking as part of 'my program'. I am also starting beginning yoga, a dvd, tomorrow also.

Wish me luck!

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    You don't need luck. You can do it. :smile:
  • rajashreenat
    Options
    Hi,

Looks like you are saying my story. I dont have much weight to loose.My target is only 10 llbs away. But I am diabetic and have a heart condition. Also I have fusion done on my spinal coed so cannot afford to put any weight. I keep trying this site on and off. It has definitely worked when I am using it. I am going to start again. Also adding walking and hopefully yoga to my schedule.

I was excited to see your post and thought maybe we should motivate each other.

RN
  • flowerfanatic
    Options
    You're right. :smile:
    I was told by my doctor, that I am too hard on myself. If I make a little slip or 'cheat on my plan, I beat myself up, and quit.

Thanks for the words of encouragement
  • flowerfanatic
    Options
    We all need motivation, so I'm here if u need any
  • Alka97
    Alka97 Posts: 74
    Options
    good luck :D
  • allisonkempo
    allisonkempo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a 6-wk body make-over fan, as well. My partner and I did the program religiously for several months, I lost 40 pounds and several dress sizes, but then I broke my foot. After a few weeks of not being able to exercise, I lost motivation, and now I've gained it all back and more. I'm back of track as of last week and lost 4 in the last week. I'm using what I learned through the 6-wk program and tracking my food through MFP, and it seems to be working. We can make it happen!!!
  • taraw0503
    taraw0503 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    What's this 6 week program you guys are talking about?
  • MollyDukes
    MollyDukes Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    If you slip, don't beat yourself up and give up...jump back on the saddle.
  • bett_boop
    bett_boop Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    yeah I've never heard of it either - sounds like my kind of thing if it can make me over in 6 weeks!