What is the nicest thing someone has said . . .

Options
about your body/features?

about your personality?

about you as a person?

since we have a thread about the rudest, lets have a nice one on here as well!

I will go first, I was at work the other day and a customer said I have nice skin and lips and hair, made my day much better!

your turn?

Replies

• pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I have also been told at work that I bring the sun in on the darkest day, I am always smiling and people can't help feeling happy around me. NOW THAT, was by far the nicest thing I have ever heard!
  • Moonbyebye
    Moonbyebye Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    about your body/features? smile, eyes, skin and hair :D

about your personality? that I have an infectious laugh and positive attitude.

about you as a person? That I'm caring with a big heart.
  • stephevers1227
    stephevers1227 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 16 lbs in 2 months. I actually had someone at work approach me out of concern because they thought I was sick because I was dropping weight "so fast." I've had students tell me that I look a lot younger too.
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    you look great but you were just beautiful before you started losing weight.

also lots of people have said my eyes are beautiful
  • RhondaRowsell
    RhondaRowsell Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just started a week ago. I lost 2 pounds. The next day, my 9 year old says, " why are you exercising? I thought you were finished losing weight." lol at 224 pounds, he thinks I'm done.
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    about your body/features? Pretty eyes, pretty smile, and that I carry myself well

about your personality? Easy to talk to, good attitude, appearance of confidence

about you as a person? generous and loving.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    "Sam, you're good weird, not bad weird"
  • atomicpunk1974
    Options
    I don't know about the nicest, but I tend to remember the oddest nice things people say. I work with people who have mental illnesses and perceive a lot of things differently than most people do and also who don't always have a lot of social skills. So some of the more interesting things they've said to me (all meant as compliments)...

(Before I started losing weight) "You run really fast for being voluptuous."
    "You have dainty hands. You should be a hand model."
    (and my personal favorite) "You look well-hydrated."
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I joined a bible study and asked the leader if I could be here, but I had to wait till payday (1 week away) to get the work book. She told me that I was needed their because I have value. Then she bought my book so I could be on top of the class. It warmed my heart.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Last week at my dentist appointment, the reception asked for my birthdate. I told her and she asked me to repeat it. Then she said "You're 31?? You look more like 21." To which I said, "I love you."
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    always being told i have beautiful long eye lashes....not very exciting but nice all the same.

Today i got told by a dressmaker who is doing a bridesmaid dress i had a gorgeous figure....said i was lovely proportioned.....not convinced myself, she is twice my age and size so maybe thats why she thinks it. haha
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    About your body/features? Great *kitten*... EVERYONE always says that! Some also say great height too. Other nice things consistently are eyes and hair (more girls).

about your personality? That I'm so determined and committed and fun!

about you as a person? Kind of with the above... been told very professional yet not boring, and a credit to myself and an asset and credit to "the firm" and any CO should be proud and pleased to have me as a JO
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    Friends and family say nice things all the time because they have to, lol, but some of the nicest unsolicited comments I've gotten from other people.

From a co-worker: I wish I had your arms, you have nice sculpted shoulders

From a customer, a few days before Easter, when I worked in an office: "Happy Easter, pretty bunny."

From a convenience store clerk: Someone asked him "What do you think?" pertaining to something they were talking about. Then I walked up to the counter and he said "I think she's got the prettiest smile I've seen all day." :blushing:
  • rachel4
    rachel4 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Body/features type “I love your ABS”
    give me TONS of motivation :)

Personality “always making everyone happy is your good quality”:flowerforyou:

Person “you are my most normal friend”
    I hear this a lot.. I must have some odd friends:noway:
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    about your body/features? toes. no, really. i get that a lot.

about your personality? i often have people tell me they would like to be as outspoken as i am.

about you as a person? i've been told i "mother everyone-- in a good way"
  • dropofhope
    Options
    A co-worker said "I really like you, you're so genuine." - That made my day because I always try to surround myself with genuine people and I'm glad people think of me that way! I say, just be who you are, it's too hard to be someone else!
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Everyone tells me I have an infectious smile. The latest being this African guy in the UK who was a minister. Made me smile more :)
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I am a rockstar :-)
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    That I'm not like most girls.........it was meant in a good way and I took it in a good way!