Too Much Exercise :/

Options
Right so I've done a lot of walking today and burned away alot of calorie I want to do more but don't want to burn all the calories I have eaten :/

Replies

• jamie11k
    Options
    If it feels good and you have the time, keep walking. :)

You don't have to always eat back exercise cals, and if you're not hungry, don't. Your body is burning your excess as fuel.
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    You don't have to always eat back exercise cals, and if you're not hungry, don't. Your body is burning your excess as fuel.

^^ this

Listen to your body. If you're not hungry, then don't eat.
  • LeighYan91
    Options
    Im gonna crack on with rowing machine for a little bit in a while. I just want to loose the couple of pounds I put on over the weekend :/
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    You do not put on lbs of fat during a weekend... and yes, that's the good thing about exercising, the more you do it the more you get a high and enjoy keeping at it. Still, remember that your body moght tell you tomorrow that you have overdone it ^^
  • LeighYan91
    Options
    Can u put on lbs when its the time of the month?
  • Carrot1971
    Carrot1971 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    YES!! I typically weight 2-4lbs heavier during TOM. Plus I am always hungry so I tend to eat more. Boating, water retention, etc plays a part too.
  • LeighYan91
    Options
    Its maybe because of the time of the month then. I had a burger and was convinced I'd put on 2lb because of that ;/
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Its maybe because of the time of the month then. I had a burger and was convinced I'd put on 2lb because of that ;/

it is most likely water retention from T.O.M. I went up 3 lbs last month cause of my time of month.. grrr and was back down a few days after it was done... I don't think eating a hamburger would make ya put on 2lb of fat mind you high sodium food can cause you to retain water, so the more salty or unhealthy you eat, you should compensate with a lot more water to drink
    Water is essential to weight lose as well :D
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I put on up to 8lbs a week before my monthly and once I am through it's gone. I am always pigging the day before - I just cannot help it, cravings take over hand.
    A burger doesn't make you gain weight. It's all about moderatiuon - it's when you live only on burgers and eat tons of them, constantly aiming above your calories, that you will gain weight and your body stores fat ^^
  • LeighYan91
    Options
    Thanks I Think I Understand :)