Im New and I need Encouragement!

Options
Hi Im new to my fitness and I am needing some encouragers! i know all about health, and how to live healthy. But I fall to much, before i reach my goal, and then I go back to the same old habits. I need Encouragement!!!!

Replies

• GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    You sound the same as me!! Feel free to add me as a friend I am new too :happy:
  • jenragan37
    Options
    would be happy to help you motivate. We all need it. I especially do today.
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    A woman named Anitarita left this on GemaG's thread...

"Just take it one day at a time! And if one day you get off track, just try again the next day. Nobody ever lost weight by eating right for ONE day, but nobody ever gained weight by getting off track for one day either. "

I, Helenatrandom, left this on the same thread!
    "Wow, THAT is good! Seriously, if I had taken that to heart at least ONE of the umpteen times I've dieted, I wouldn't be in the mess I am in now! "

Good luck to us all! :smile:
  • theostlerscat
    theostlerscat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sounds exactly like me. I am not new, but I am having a terrible time motivating. I could use a friend. Perhaps we could help each other. Add me if you like.
  • Sweet_Southern_Tea
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me. I try to help the best way I can to keep everyone encouraged.
  • Kris10can
    Options
    Agreed! I started last week and I need encouragement and support as well!! Welcome- and add me! :)
  • vballnerd9
    Options
    Im only 17, but I love encouraging others to reach their goals and push harder! Feel free to add me :) I love working out!
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/404049-the-ultimate-pic-thread-only-pictures

That's great for motivation =D

You can do it. It isn't luck, it is hard work and determination. Push yourself, and when you fail, you need to just start again. Failure is a bump in the road. Giving up is what isn't an option.
  • mcovillion
    Options
    same here!!
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    It's a life style change, eating healthier, regular exercise and patience...it will come, feel free to add me if you like for motivation and support. You CAN do this!
  • marlissec
    marlissec Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    IM NEW AS WELL AND HAVE THE SAME ISSUES AS YOU... YOURE NOT ALONE GIRLIE EVERYONE STRUGGLES, AS LONG AS WE RECOGNIZE THEM AND GET BACK ON TRACK THATS WHATS IS IMPORTANT,, ADD ME AS A FREIND
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Here for encouragement! add me!
  • shlobiwan
    shlobiwan Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I've had a really slow and stumbly start...I'm going on a friend adding spree in this thread!
  • luvmymaddie
    Options
    I am the same way. I joined this site on Thanksgiving day and I'm loving it so far. Add me if you would like, we all need the most support and encouragement!