30 Day Shed (Open group)

Options
:flowerforyou: I am wanting to do the 30 day shred starting tomorrow (hopefully if I find the DVD at Walmart). Anyone interested? Amyone have any experience with it?

Replies

• Boardergurl
    Boardergurl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Im totally down!!! My sister is dropping her copy off after work today and im going to start it! Im home alone for an hour after work so I dont have to be shy can throw on the work out clothes and getter done!
    Im excited!
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Yup, I am in... I need to get my butt in gear and just DO IT!!!
  • Aloha2TheSkinnyMe
    Aloha2TheSkinnyMe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of starting it as well. I already have it...I just need to get my butt moving!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Love it! I would just suggest doing as Jillian has stated: 3-4 times a week combined with other workouts. It's hard on your joints, lots of people who do it daily complain of knee pain. I did the 3-4 times a week and walked and had awesome results.

Edit: starting it again tonight as well!
  • LilMizDetermined
    LilMizDetermined Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    LET'S DO THIS LADIES!!!
  • amberl10
    amberl10 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I did 1 week of Ripped in 30 and tried level 2 but it was too hard. I decided I'll do the shred first since it's not quite as hard. I'll start it tomorrow.
  • sweetpickle84
    sweetpickle84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am game! I really need to get my butt in gear! :wink:
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Love it! I would just suggest doing as Jillian has stated: 3-4 times a week combined with other workouts. It's hard on your joints, lots of people who do it daily complain of knee pain. I did the 3-4 times a week and walked and had awesome results.

Edit: starting it again tonight as well!

Gonna start it again tonight too!!!
  • ehsquared
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of the shred and loving it. Im not doing it everyday though so it's going to take me longer, but I find its a great workout to mix up my routine.
  • BVegasIs4Lovers
    BVegasIs4Lovers Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I started last Monday and did it for 3 days and then the holiday happened. I am restarting tonight!!
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I started my second round today and have a couple friends that are starting today as well. I'm gonna try to do it daily through Dec 31. Can't wait to see my results!!

If you want to see some awesome results...so a search for 30 day shred results on the forums. Some of the photos are un-freaking-real...amazing results for most folks that stick to it and eat well.
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I started today :). So far so good!!!
  • inuit
    inuit Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am hoping mine will turn up tomorrow, went and bought some weights today and tried the first bit off a youtude video, think it will be tough but worth it. So definetly in for this, think it might take a bit of support to keep up with it. Will try and do 5 to 6 days a week as i do like at least one day off a week.
  • LilMizDetermined
    LilMizDetermined Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I got my DVD today :D I start tomorrow!! Woo hoo!!
  • Aloha2TheSkinnyMe
    Aloha2TheSkinnyMe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Alright ladies! Who did their Shred today?
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • Boardergurl
    Boardergurl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    OMG did this yesterday, and I think to think im in pretty good shape but WOW I am so sore!
    My legs were actually shaking during the work out and after!
    I LOVE it
  • LMTx
    LMTx Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm tempted to restart but unsure whether to do this or zumba... Found it was really bad on my joints and made them severly click! Although I did see results x
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am on day 6 of the shred and I love it. When I am done with the shred I am going to do ripped in 30. Looking forward to it.
    Good luck.
  • amberl10
    amberl10 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing it later this afternoon.