Turbo Jam/Turbofire

Options
For those of you who have tried both Turbo Jam and Turbofire, which did you like more and why? I have just the regular Turbo Jam, and it just doesn't have enough variation for me. I was thinking of either purchasing Turbo Jam Fat Burning Elite or Turbofire. So, if price was not a problem, which would you recommend? Thanks! =)

Replies

• jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Turbofire FOR SURE!!
    So much more fun and intense. Really burns up the calories!! It comes with like 13 workouts so it doesn't get old like Turbo Jam
  • Iheartsushi
    Iheartsushi Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I like both programs but I agree with you..Turbo Jam didn't have enough variety. Turbo Fire has proven to be Turbo Jam to the next level. Lots of variation, great music (just like Turbo Jam) and I don't find myself bored with the routines as often as I was with Turbo Jam. You will see similar moves like zig, zag knee, etc in Turbo Fire. I do not have experience with Turbo Jam Fat Burning Elite. I think Turbo Fire is definitely worth the investment!
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    TurboFire....it jacks up the level of intensity. But i also mix in some weight days. Excellent cardio
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    TurboFire to be sure... ;) I started with TurboJam...when I was my biggest...337! ..... it was great for me to start... Turbofire would have killed me...LOL! But as I got smaller ( upper 240's now) I needed more challenge...the music is better, and the workouts more intense... if you've ever done the TurboJam Fat Blaster, that is somewhat akin to TurboFire... I kinda think of it as the middle road between the 2... but the intervals and stuff are amazing...and Chalene's enthusiasm and energy infectious....and of course there is a modifer in case some of the moves are too hard @ first... or you have issues with knees etc.. ( i have knee problems... but can do most of the jumping now that I've lost a chunk...:) I think with the HIIT workouts it adds a nice variety.... I did the Fire45 the other other night, and in 45 mins, burned about 550 cals... on the 15 min HIIT I think I usually burn about 200-225... :)
  • fitnhealthy21
    Options
    Thanks!