SCARED! Going to Disney World & Universal Studios - Will I f

Options
This is totally embarassing & I'm terrified. I am a size 26 about 5'7" and I'm scared that I will not fit on the rides at Disney World (Epcot & Magic Kingdom) and especially what I am looking forward to most: Harry potter Land at Universal Studios. Does anyone know if I will? how embarassing if I spend all of this money and not be able to do anything and be constantly embarassed :(

Replies

• Kaiafa
    Options
    Check out WDW at Large! It's a website that will put your fears at rest! I used it when my husband and I visited Epcot two years ago, and it really calmed my fears. http://allears.net/tp/ridsiz.htm Disney does a fabulous job of accomodating people of all sizes, I was really impressed. I hear that Universal isn't as helpful, but they have added modified seating to some of the rides specifically in the Harry Potter area. Have a great time!
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    This is a common concern, different rides vary, I would call them just to make sure, dont be embarassed this is why we are here!
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    you know, I'll bet the parks have a customer service number you can call and get all the particulars you need!

I hope you go and have a blast, but I agree, not worth the money and embarrassment. Good Luck!!
  • slayerdan
    Options
    Not to be a downer, but you prolly wont fit on the Potter ride. My daughter works there and I have attempted all. Therides usually save the backrow for larger people, but even then its a really tighht squeeze. Use this as motivation.....I did.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I don't think they'll ban you, but you might have to sit solo. :ohwell:
  • 2April
    2April Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I think you will fit most of the rides for sure.
  • jessihoover
    Options
    I just wanted to update everyone! I FIT on the rides I wanted to go on!!!!!!!!!!! was so amazing!!!!!!! Harry Potter was amazing rode it twice!! gives me even more motivation to keep working hard and then in the future it will never have to be a thought in my mind!
  • 2April
    2April Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    That's great! I love Universal.. I'm glad you had a good time- makes me want to go back!