Afew goals met this weekend!

Options
I weighed myself and I am down 3 more pounds, total 15!! I was outside most of the weekend, Saturday was all yard work and I am please with the results in the yard and on me!! I cant weight to get measured at Curves Wed!! I got out last years summer stuff, which was not fitting when I packed it away and I am pleased to say it fits!! Also my daughter is down a size too! That brought tears to my eyes!! A great weekend of success for my family! I also tried on my wedding dress, I was about 5 inches off from zipping the whole thing up and guess what? Now I am only 2 inches away and I stepped into it and pulled it up. Has to put it on over my head before!

Replies

• becbec71
    becbec71 Posts: 136
    Options
    I weighed myself and I am down 3 more pounds, total 15!! I was outside most of the weekend, Saturday was all yard work and I am please with the results in the yard and on me!! I cant weight to get measured at Curves Wed!! I got out last years summer stuff, which was not fitting when I packed it away and I am pleased to say it fits!! Also my daughter is down a size too! That brought tears to my eyes!! A great weekend of success for my family! I also tried on my wedding dress, I was about 5 inches off from zipping the whole thing up and guess what? Now I am only 2 inches away and I stepped into it and pulled it up. Has to put it on over my head before!
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    YAY! Your going to look great on the wedding day...you may have to get it taken in! I do the wedding dress test, mine test is a little different because I was married 4 years ago. So I always go back to see if it fits again. I'm getting there!

Congratulations on a great weekend!:smile:
  • BillieBrink
    Options
    How exciting!!!:love::love:
    I am in a week and a half and down 4 pounds. Was really good all weekend! Birthday party and all!!
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! How wonderful that you and your daughter have a buddy in this journey, too! Keep up the great work.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    That Is great, cant wait to try own my goal outfit in about 2 more weeks
  • becbec71
    becbec71 Posts: 136
    Options
    Congrats to all of you too!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great WTG!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!