Wu-Yi Tea

proudmumoftwo
proudmumoftwo Posts: 14
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
Has anyone here tried the Wu-Yi Tea, and if so did it seem to work at all? I'm thinking about trying some but I'd kinda like to hear what other people think first.:wink:

Replies

• Has anyone here tried the Wu-Yi Tea, and if so did it seem to work at all? I'm thinking about trying some but I'd kinda like to hear what other people think first.:wink:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    It includes a laxative, and a rather powerful one at that!

Best to just include plain green tea in your day. :flowerforyou:
  • That's handy to know. I drink about 4 cups of green tea a day already, so I guess I'm on the right track. Thanks a bunch for your reply viviakay :flowerforyou:
  • I actually just ordered some myself....I just wanted to see what the fuss was all about. I haven't gotten it in the mail yet, but I'll be sure to post and let you know how it works for me.

Toni D
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    On a tea note... My naturopath recommended sipping green tea all day long - good natural boost for the metabolism, great way to get extra water, and a good way to help control appetite.

Glad it works for other too! I love it...

My new routine is to start with a mug in the morning, and just continue re-filling it (with the same bags) all morning. In the afternoon I switch to mint tea (to ensure I can sleep at night), and have it all afternoon. In the evenings I try a flavoured caffeine free herbal tea instead of my usual snacking - it is acutally pretty satisfying!
  • Hey Toni,
    I decided to order some too.
    It cant hurt to try right and the trial offer was pretty hard to pass up. When we get our tea we can compare notes.
    Here's hoping it works :wink:
    Heather
This discussion has been closed.