emmym is back in progress back in progress

Options
hey all I joined about 9 months ago and due to many reasons and excuses I havent been on to my commitmnet ...so here I am again trying to get thsi to work for me not only to look better but to feel better and healthier. So I ask of all those of you who have gotten success to please help me wiht tips and pointers to get on track. I am mom of four work and go to school. so online time is limited. In advance to all those who can provide advise and tips ...THANKS!!! you all have a great day and good luck. :smile:

Replies

• ladyemmym
    Options
    hey all I joined about 9 months ago and due to many reasons and excuses I havent been on to my commitmnet ...so here I am again trying to get thsi to work for me not only to look better but to feel better and healthier. So I ask of all those of you who have gotten success to please help me wiht tips and pointers to get on track. I am mom of four work and go to school. so online time is limited. In advance to all those who can provide advise and tips ...THANKS!!! you all have a great day and good luck. :smile:
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Em!!!
    Yay!!!

Substitute some foods with better ones
    Wacth your portion size
    Log everything (foods & exercise)
    Exercise regularly
    Come here to get motivated whenever you feel like you're on E

Exercise!
    Exercise!!
    EXERCISE!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK
    I tried for 3 years to loose the baby weight and it finally came off by staying here, logging in my foods, working out...being 110% committed
    I have to say the first 1-2 weeks was by far the hardest!

You can do it!
    Kim
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • ladyemmym
    Options
    Thank you all for the support....:flowerforyou:
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    toyou.gif
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Much of what you are asking for is burried in the message boards. Take some time to search them. I find that when I do the searching myself, it is a way of telling myself that I am commited and worth it. This way you get the information that is specific to your needs and you are active in doing something about it. The "success" thread is inspring and motivating. Good Luck!