Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    up about 3 or so
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Does it count if I feel like I gained weight, but I am too chicken to step on the scale. I haven't weighed in since last Sunday. :(
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Does it count if I feel like I gained weight, but I am too chicken to step on the scale. I haven't weighed in since last Sunday. :(

^ LOL, I with you! I'm not stepping on that scale until I have a full week of healthy eating and working out under my belt!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with staying off the scale for a while. If it's going to demotivate you to see a gain, the scale can wait.
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    My scale said I was up 3.3 Friday morning, but it's all already gone again. I'm not anticipating a big loss on official weigh in day (Thursday), but that's ok by me. I enjoy those occasional splurges!
  • its_betty
    its_betty Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving week: spent at relatives' house. Ate more than usual. Especially pie. And chicken wings (relatives are near Buffalo NY.) Traveled home on Saturday.

Sunday morning: scale shows up 4 pounds. Ate healthy foods (fruit salad, green salad, grilled chicken), drank a lot of water, exercised.

Monday morning: scale shows down 3.5 pounds, so I probably had a net gain of half a pound on my week-long vacation. I'm ok with that.
  • emily2tx
    Options
    I didn't log my food all weekend, but fortunately I did not gain any weight. I think that since I was on a different schedule that I ate less often and ate more calories per meal. So it balanced out. Also, I stayed pretty active with shopping, walking, housework, and dancing:)
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I don't dare to step on the scale until I have a week to work on it.
    Bad thanksgiving and Bday party. I
  • amiez
    amiez Posts: 8
    Options
    I ate everything I wanted on Thanksgiving and logged it all. I went over 900 calories. First time being over in calories in 7 weeks so I don't feel to bad. But I haven't lost anything in over 3 weeks and getting a bit discouraged. For the first time I have lost my appetite which normally would be a good thing but I don't want to drop below 1200 calories a day. Getting frustrated but not giving up.