Your Support Is Welcome - Hi I'm Drew

Options
My name is Drew and I'm a yo-yo dieter. Generally I reach somewhere around 250 lbs and say "THAT'S TOO MUCH" so I start a calorie-counting diet and get to some milestone (like 230), take a break, and fall off the wagon. I would love your support in keeping me honest if you would like to friend me, feel free!

I'm currently at 252 and my goal is 210. I haven't weighed 210 in 10 years.

Replies

• NicolioRussell
    Options
    Hi Drew!! I'm Nicole :-)

Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • angeleyes4643
    angeleyes4643 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place. Setting your goals here and tracking what you eat will help tremendously. And adding exercise even if it's just walking will help. Just jump right in, set your goals and track daily. You'll do great !
  • anza_ed
    anza_ed Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Drew!
    My name is DeAnza. I'm not exactly new to myfitnesspal, but I never used it like I should have or took full advantage of it but I decided it's time to do so because I'm starting to put the pounds back on and I vowed to never be over 200lbs, now I'm sitting at 220 and I can't have that so I'm looking for some accountability as well!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Hi Drew - welcome to MFP. If you want support and accountability, you will find it here.
    Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • lilblndcowgirl
    lilblndcowgirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome Drew!!!
    With the support of people here, you can and will achieve your goal and probably even pass it. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • diana160
    Options
    Welcome Drew, I am about a month here because of tracking my food, my exercise, etc is the way to go. Add me as your friend if you like. Diana:flowerforyou:
  • ChristinaBarnhouse
    ChristinaBarnhouse Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Welcome Drew!
    Feel free to add me as a friend and keep up the good work! :smile:
  • ee_drew
    Options
    angeleyes4643 -> I know the exercise is important. With work, 2 kids, and 1/2 way through getting my MBA... I don't know where the time is to exercise. I'm going to borrow an elliptical from my sister and put it in front of the TV. Seems like there is always time for TV.