Excited to be here!

Options
Hello all -
I just joined the site last week, and love the tools. Just a little bit about me:

I carried a little pda around with me to help me track my caloric/nutritional intake, but found that I was sometimes taking more time to enter my food than eat it. :)
The tools on this site are so great and easy to use. I love it!

I work out pretty religiously, at least 5 days a week. I kickbox, spin, strength train - and sometimes take yoga. I try to stay active on the weekends, despite being far from my gym.
But you know it is good to at least have one day!!! (You know, cheeseburger day? :)
I think it helps maintain sanity. I am a believer that a good bowl of Top ramen with Hot Sauce is a mood elivator.. Ha ha. But it is all about balance and moderation, right?
I have a goal to see my abs. I wasn't overweight, but I was close to the uncomfortable stage. You know, when it takes effort to paint your toenails, and most things are a little form fitting around the waist.
That's when (about a year ago,) I began getting even more serious about my health and excercize. I have never turned back. But, then I hit a plateau, and that is when I started tracking my food really close. It does help.
I have picked up some great tips from trainers, mags and just experience. I can't wait to share and hear stories.

Take care!
T

Replies

• kathyvdh
    kathyvdh Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You sound like you are definitely on the right track & your enthusiam may be just what the rest of us need. Keep posting.

Kathy
  • sosmakeup
    sosmakeup Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Takisha.
    I'm loving your encouragement, motivation and insight. Thanks for sharing. You've got me thinking about my body and how I take care of myself in a whole new light.

Thanks
  • smilyface9780
    smilyface9780 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I had just joined