nothing seems to be working

Options
13»

Replies

• Sdiaz1989
    Sdiaz1989 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have been taking this weight loss supplement called HCG drops and I have been on them for about 2 weeks almost and I have lost 20 pounds so far. If that is something you are interested in. They give you a packet to follow they tell you what to eat, what not to eat, and they give you a low cal diet plan. But it worked great for me and still working. I am still taking them and will continue taking them for a while. :smile:

Do you realise that HCG is the hormone that women produce when they are pregnant? The more they progress into pregnancy, the higher it gets? :huh:

Uh yes I realize that. I did my research and my doctor approved me.
  • Sdiaz1989
    Sdiaz1989 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You ppl say ur not here to judge but that is really all u ppl do.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I have been taking this weight loss supplement called HCG drops and I have been on them for about 2 weeks almost and I have lost 20 pounds so far. If that is something you are interested in. They give you a packet to follow they tell you what to eat, what not to eat, and they give you a low cal diet plan. But it worked great for me and still working. I am still taking them and will continue taking them for a while. :smile:

Yea HCG is a crock.. do not buy into it! Even if the poster says it was doc approved..The drops do nothing, and the low calorie diet is the reason anyone on that plan loses weight. Once the drops are no longer in your system, you stop losing weight and eventually gain it back and then some.

To OP:
    Do a combo of cardio(either elliptical or treadmill) and weights. That has what helped(and keeps helping) me lose my weight.