Climbing Back on the Wagon!

Options
I've been a MFP member for quite some time, but majorly fell off the wagon this fall. I had mycoplasma pneumonia for 3-4 solid months and was barely able to walk without coughing and breathing problems, let alone exercise. I also moved to a new state and started a new job. I gained back all the weight I had lost. =(

I just got engaged two weeks ago (yay!) and am determined to look amazing in my wedding dress and making healthy living/exercise a life-long habit.

I haven't been here since maybe May or June, so I'm definitely starting over and have an accountability workout buddy, a bunch of tools in place to help, and a new inspiration! Looking forward to losing again!

Replies

• tdoerr2
    Options
    Welcome back!! If you need extra support feel free to add me!
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Just hang in there girl. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to add me as a friend, motivator and supporter.
  • sunshinelover22
    Options
    HI! Welcome back. You are obviously a survivor and don't give up. You would do this whether you were getting married or not. You are going to look amazing in that wedding gown though :) Please feel free to add me if you would like.
  • EuphonyChloeH
    EuphonyChloeH Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey I just got back myself from a month hiatus, and this is my first time on the website gaining supportive friends through MFP. Congrats on your engagement and glad to hear you're better! I'm not engaged but have a long term boyfriend and hope we'll be engaged sometime in the future - and I want to look great for it. I'd love to support you and I'm sending a friend request your way!
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your engagement!!! Welcome back & good luck!
  • RieBerg
    RieBerg Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I need to do the same. I need friends who will help motivate me and yell at me when I am not on.
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys, I really appreciate it!
  • veronicastelo
    Options
    I just got back from my slump and hopefully i'm here to stay but sometimes I find it really hard to stay motivatedso it's good to have someone to give you a kick in the bum every now and then.
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm newly climbing back on the wagon as well. Feel free to add me and we can support each other!