Hi - Newbie here :)

Options
Hello,

Im new, looking forward to losing weight in time for Christmas!!!

Need some new friends

Michelle

Replies

• frwarren
    Options
    Hey I just started too. What's your weight loss goal?
  • Always looking to add new friends to help out (and be helped too). You definitely came to the right place for support!

Feel free to add me as a friend and good luck!
  • Isisnile
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hope you find the motivation and encouragement you are seeking! MFP has helped so many people reach and obtain their goals. If you ever have any?'s just ask , lots of people will offer you any advice that you need.
    Good Luck with your healthy lifestyle journey...
    Kim
  • Scsmitty1
    Options
    Hi! I am new as well! Have been using this program to monitor what I eat for a about a month, and since I joined have lost 11 pounds...21 in all. Still have about 50 pounds to go though. Why am I posting now? I didn't realize how tough the holidays would be on my diet!! I wish everyone great luck in reaching your goals, and look forward to getting to know you!

Feel free to add me!!
  • murraycharlie
    Options
    Hi Guys!
    I've been doing this for about 2 months and would love to have some buddies too! I think it would help with motivation and support. Feel free to add me as a friend (I don't have any yet). My goal is to lose 20-30 pounds more. I am doing P90x for my fitness routine.
    Thanks!
    Amanda
  • mrsmmm88
    Options
    Hi

7-9 lbs by Xmas but 20+ in total (by March, hopefully)...you?
  • Ashley5704
    Ashley5704 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey! :) I'm always looking for new friends! Feel free to add me. And welcome!