Losing inches and toning .........

Options
What kinds of exercises are you doing to lose the weight?
Are you able to do it at home....or do you go to the gym?

Replies

• kit548emt
    Options
    I found a TON of workout videos and instructions on Pinterest!! I like being able to do my workouts at home so if I only have a small window of time here and there I can squeeze it in better. I try and do mostly cross fit type workouts and I run 3.5 miles 5 days a week. From the videos I made a list of about 100 different workouts and I'll mix them up and make something different every day I workout to keep my body guessing.
  • _tiifyjo_
    _tiifyjo_ Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I workout at home with workout dvds such as P90X and Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I also use an elliptical at home and a stationary bike. Sometimes I jog, but rarely. I too am losing inches and toning, but the scale hasn't moved in weeks. Kinda discouraging to see the number stay the same, but I am down a pant size.
  • 8dozendiets
    Options
    I cannot tell you how pleased I am with Leslie Sansone's Walk At Home DVDs. They are wonderful! They can be done at home. She does use weights on some DVDs, and if a resistance band is required, it's usually included with the disk. I was out of shape so this program rocked for me. I am up to 3 miles now and my arms look great. I didn't measure myself which was a mistake but I'm positive my waist is smaller.

She does talk waaaaaaaaaaaay too much but on some DVDs you can get rid of the talking once you know what you're doing.
    I HIGHLY recommend this program as a way to ease into exercise and tone up easily.

www.walkathome.com
  • VinVenture
    Options
    I go to the gym and lift heavy weights. It's funny, I've never felt so skinny and feminine as after I've lifted over half of what my own body weighs. Problem is I've outslimmed all my jeans and can't buy new ones atm.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym and do a split body workout with weights twice a week and then see my trainer once a week.

I also do cardio once or twice during the week.