30 day Challenge

Options
Hi,

I want to a good 30 day challenge that really works. Rather its a certain workout or foods to eat or not to eat. I need to lose 20lbs.. Any sugggestions??

Replies

• alyssanichele
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.
    You will not regret it!
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I recently set myself a mini challenge that has seen good results:

Per week:
    Minimum 5 x days with minimum of 60 minutes exercise (even if just walking).
    Minimum 3 x days with 1200 calories or less, remaining days cannot go over exercise calories.

I've lost 1-3 pounds each week I have done this!

Good luck whatever you decide to do though :smile:
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You will not regret it!

This made up part of my daily exercise!! I have now moved onto Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and it is equally great! You defo need to co the 30 Day Shred first though!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Lashae33
    Lashae33 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I hear everybody talking about this 30 day shred.. I guess I will go ahead and check it out
  • alyssanichele
    Options
    You will not regret it!

This made up part of my daily exercise!! I have now moved onto Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and it is equally great! You defo need to co the 30 Day Shred first though!

Yes, 30DS is great!
  • LizzetteRamirez
    LizzetteRamirez Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Love 30 day shred and banish fat boost metabolism!! My prefered ones but Bob Harpers ultimate cardio body and begginers weight loss transformation are equally great! Also tried last chance workout and is awesome like 6 week 6 pack! Im with Mrs Spinks, do first 30 day shred them move to banish fat boost metabolism.