Starting... Again.

Options
Well, here I am again. After almost a year of hard work followd by 6 months of no work I am back on the wagon. MFP helped me to remain focused last time, & I am happy to be back.

Replies

• smiles4support
    Options
    GOOD LUCK! I've just taken a couple months off & now I'm trying to get back into the game..diet, exercise, well you know ! I'm hoping MFP helps me get into the groove again! YOU CAN DO IT & SO CAN I!!
  • LiveLifeStrong
    Options
    I just joined yesterday. I'm hoping this site will help me stay on target and reach some goals. I'm starting with 10 pounds by the end of December.
  • LizzetteRamirez
    LizzetteRamirez Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was like you two weeks before. Fell of the wagon for 6 months but Im back and doing great now.
  • adebow
    Options
    I've used calorie counters but I don't usually engage in forums. I need HELP. My weight is climbing. I've never been in this state before, but this state has lasted a few years. I need to stay focused and determined. Any advise or suggestions would be welcomed.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I like your profile picture!

Good luck!
  • 6091t
    6091t Posts: 1
    Options
    I am ruthie and i am back after a month of being absent. Hopefully soon we will have tower to keep me online. I just want to hang in with my weight loss till all holidays are gone. This has been the best thing for me and hopefully by spring, my weight will be where I want it to be. I am 69 years old and would not want to lose to much, just enough to keep me healthy. Good luck for all you pals.