Wii Zumba vs DDR

Options
I have 'suggested' that I woul really like to have Zumba wii for Christmas this year.
When I was shopping tonight I saw Dance Dance Revolution wii and am wondering if anyone has either of them and which you would say would be the better fun workout.

Thanks

Replies

• MeganRhea_x
    MeganRhea_x Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I don't have WII Zumba, but I have had DDR for playstation and it's great! It really does make you work up a sweat and it records the calories burned with a workout mode. It's a lot of fun. I love Zumba though too so I think that'd be great too... I actually want both Wii Zumba & DDR too!
  • Black_beauty_TRWL
    Options
    I actually have both games and I enjoy them both. However, I do sweat more with Zumba Wii. Both are fun.
  • kellzroxs
    kellzroxs Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i have zumba for wii and i love it!!!!!! i also have ddr but i didnt enjoy it as much as zumba after a week ddr went straight into the closet and i havnt used it since just wasnt my thing i guess...i also have just dance 3 which is awesome i did it today for 45 minutes and was sweating up a storm lol
  • mcovillion
    Options
    i want to ask my hubby for the zumba but still haven't tried biggest loser for wii from last christmas!
  • Puddykat1026
    Puddykat1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I do the Zumba Wii in the morning before work so I don't feel guilty if I don't make it to the gym. I like that the new version has the calorie counter on it and the graphics are WAY better than the old one. Get the new version if you do get it, the old one was boring.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I've lost weight before with DDR. It was lots of fun. Be sure to find one with songs that you like.

I love doing Zumba too, but I've never done Zumba on a game system before. I have just done the classes. I think Zumba might require more coordination.
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I don't have the best coordination, but I figure I am in my own home so I don't have to worry about asking a total fool of myself. :smile: