20-30 minute dvd recommendations?

Options
A few years ago I bought the entire Turbo Jam series but I find that I still only do the 20 min work out as it has a great calorie burn in a short amount of time. Its perfect to do before work each morning. I've tried googling but don't see a lot out there that is actually 20-30 min long, most I see are a few segments of 20 min for a total of 60 min or so a day. Does anyone have any 20-30 min dvds they love? (I run or play kinect at nights so I really just need a 20-30 min way to jump start my mornings).

Thanks!

Replies

• sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Jillian michaels 30 day shred
  • jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone has a few that are great! They are so doable, and you still get a great workout! (She is so quirky she makes me laugh, though I can see how some might find her annoying lol)
  • meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    Options

I second this! Gives good results :)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam also has one called Fat Burner that is 30 minutes.
  • cofakid
    cofakid Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Zumba dvds have a 20 min workout with them
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

Haha clearly I suck at google! I thought all of Jillians were much longer. Thanks!
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    there are quite a few options in the TurboFire workouts... and although I have never tried any, what about those 10 min workouts available?
  • TranceGirl
    TranceGirl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am a home DVD junkie since I never have time to drive to a gym. I like 30 Day Shred, Brazil Butt Lift is REALLY fun and a calorie blaster. Despite it's title, it works every part of your body. I also really like Jillian Michael's 6 Week 6 Pack but given what I know from trying them all, I'd say Brazil Butt Lift is the best and the 30 minutes flies by!

Good luck!
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    Options

I second this! Gives good results :)

And Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30, it's 30 mins
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and ripped in 30. Great results in a short 20-30 minute workout.
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    There's a series of DVDs called "10-Minute Solution." I've seen some of them sold at Target, but you'll find more variety online.
  • donnabetts
    Options
    I just bought the biggest loser card max and I love it! It has3 levels and the first level is 30 min which includes 5 min warm up, 20 min card and 5 min cool down
  • kemp42
    Options
    Yes love the biggest looser Cardio max workouts.