Getting Back at it...need some friends!

Options
So, I fell off the wagon...and am looking to get back on again! I will be getting married in 6 months and want to be comfortable with myself by the time I walk down the aisle. I don't really have a set goal weight, I just want to be healthy and comfortable with myself and my body! I'd like some supportive friends with simalar goals. :smile:

Replies

• JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi! We can gladly be friends! I'm looking for the same thing, just to feel more comfortable with myself. I need some supportive friends too :smile:
  • Andylee63
    Andylee63 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want..
    That is if you don't mind a few kind words from an ex squaddie..
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    hit me up!
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You can add me:)
  • Yibba
    Yibba Posts: 1
    Options
    You can count me in! I too am trying to get back in the swing of things...
    I'm a 50 year old mother of two. I have done every type of "diet/fitness" craze over the past 20 years and still manage to carry around an extra 50 lbs. I know that no matter what diet/fitness routine i do, i can lose weight.
    I know it really doesn't matter what I am doing, as long as i am eating healthy, and physically moving 30-60 min a day. Soooo, why on earth do i keep yo-yo-ing? I always manage to drop 25-30lbs and then before i can reach my goal, i undo it all by over eating and not being physically active, and i gain it all back and then some!
    I am hoping that if i join a group,and talk to others that are dealing with this issue,maybe i can stay motivated.

I can't imagine i am the only one that does this?

13158072.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PAWeissenstein
    PAWeissenstein Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend as well. The more the merrier!
  • nicolenemec
    Options
    Please add me too! I am new to this system but hoping to start the new year's resolution early and pull out of my recent funk. I would appreciate someone cheering me on too!
  • dainty77
    Options
    welcome! add me :) i need some motivation!
  • hippysailor
    hippysailor Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well , wagons are fun :laugh: best of luck

12760515.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • hippysailor
    hippysailor Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    nope your not the only one, lately it's 20 to 30 lbs for me maybe it's that pushing 50 thing for me as well ....

12760515.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • venitta1
    Options
    :smile: I can understand the state of mind you're in, im also getting married soon and just want to fit comfortable in my wedding gown and my attire for the honeymoon to be comfortable not bulky. We can do it I know we can
  • dar719
    Options
    HI!!! You can add me i'm looking for friends is well to help motivate me and possibly give me pointers maybe we could help eachother out good luck :)
  • meeshroy
    meeshroy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    welcome back! feel free to add me, the more the merrier! it's nice to have support & motivation!!