Looking for Support :)

Options
Hi everyone! I'm new to my fitness pal. I have honestly tried just about everything ... and the problem is never the method ... it's always me. My lack of self-control and follow through! Today I came home from work and sat down - Dr. Phil just happened to be on and I found myself sucked into the new fad..."the Pink Method." I'm not going to lie I had my credit card out ready to order ... then it hit me. This journey is about change ... eating healthy and moving more. It doesn't matter what regimen I use ... it all comes back to that simple truth. So I promptly logged on (I'd heard about this site from my mother in law!) and joined! Then I got my butt up off the couch and spent an hour on the treadmill. I want this change ... I need this change. But I simply cannot do it alone. I'm looking for people who I can encourage and who will help encourage me! Hopefully this is the place I'll find them! :)

Replies

• honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Smart thinking! Good luck on your journey, I'd love to be friends!
  • Lfinch08
    Lfinch08 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The first step is the one you made today and its the most important. Proud for you! Good Luck to you. Would love to be friends :]
  • Amf5627622
    Options
    You are definitely gonna find the support you need here. I just joined in October and have never experienced such a support network. Feel free to add me.
  • tammyll3
    Options
    Good for you! I would love to be friends. Please add me!
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    A great site for support...feel free to add me. Good luck with your journey
  • peaceinside
    Options
    You are definitely gonna find the support you need here. I just joined in October and have never experienced such a support network. Feel free to add me.

Totally agree! This is a wonderful place and a great tool (if you use it!)
    Peace! :flowerforyou:
  • amymatteucci
    amymatteucci Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well done. One day at a time!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Glad you are thinking clearly. You will get a lot of support here. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • monainmn
    monainmn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I joined in August 2011 and have found some success logging in calories, but lately that seems tough :(. I am back at it ready to keep on with it. You can't argue with success right? I would love to cheer you on, add me if you like :))))
  • khbsrt
    khbsrt Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I watched the show about the pink method too :) i finished the whole p90X series and lost no weight at all. why???i didn't change my eating at all. smirk at myself now. I've got my eating under a pleasureable control now. But now don't want to start exercising. Any day now though :):)
  • Nico62384
    Options
    Welcome! :) I'm a newbie as well... Good luck in your journey! Add me if you'd like :)
  • lianne618
    Options
    Simple as that. Eating healthy and moving more! Good luck!