Boobs.

Options
It was going to be a NSV, but it didn't go as planned. I tried to put on a dress that i wore before i got pregnant (2 years ago) . I clipped up the top of the dress no worries, and started to zip up the back. When I got to the middle of my back, the zip stuck. I cried. I just cant look good in anything and its not even just because of my weight.

So my question is, did your boobs get much smaller when you lost 20~kgs/ 40Lbs? What about breast feeding mothers, did you get your boobs to back to pre-pregnancy size?

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I have only lost 10 lbs and lost some boobage too xD
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    lost 50lbs and gone down.... two cups and lost three inches. boobs rule.
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    i would love to loose some of mine LOL
  • melkithall
    melkithall Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have the same concern. I have always been a little heavier chested. But, after three kids, it's a little sad. They're so big. I'm still nursing my last baby, so I'm not hoping to lose a lot there yet, but when I'm done I'm hoping they will shrink up a little. I know that gaining weight pushes that fat layer bigger, so you should be able to tone up by losing weight in general to get rid of the fat over your lean muscle, the pectoralis major:) Let's work on this together!!!
  • KimMischke
    Options
    Ive only lost 10kg so far and my boobs are still the same. My breasts got bigger when i was pregnant of course, I didn't breast feed for too long and they stayed the same size. Ive been really lucky in that department. When I was a teenager and lost weight the unhealthy way i also became flat as a pancake. But now that Im doing it the healthy way Im ok :)
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    i would love to loose some of mine LOL

NO!!!
  • Kyliechristie
    Options
    I've lost 10 pounds and lots of boobage (1 cup size). I have another 10 to go and expect to lost another cup:( Sad - I liked my chubby boobies - will be like a pre-teen again when I am at goal. Plus side of that is that my stomach is now smaller than my boobs so by comparison all is AOK!
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Mine got smaller after each baby (after weaning). 'Course, I started out small :sad: :sad: not fair!
  • Myrtlemama4
    Myrtlemama4 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Im down 43lbs and back before I had kids I was just an average C. Now after losing, the girls were one of the first to go..I swear I just today I looked like I should use a training bra..:( Thank goodness for padding..
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    This varies wildly by person - if you were big before you'll be big after.

I lost a BIT - went from a 36D to a 34D. I still have at least 20lbs to lose (lost 30-40) still but I won't lose anymore there - or if I do it will be just a tiny tiny smidgeon.

Lost my upper body fat pretty quickly - lower body is still quite awful even after losing so much. It just depends on your body.
  • ArnonsaeJ
    ArnonsaeJ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would shrink... i loose band sizes not cup sizes... still in the same cup according to measurements, but down 2 band sizes
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    My boobs are one of the first places I lose weight, unfortunately. I've lost 67lb and went down two cup sizes... I don't have much more to lose in the boob area, now being a B, so I hope it stops, haha. However, I was an A before being pregnant so...
    I did breast feed for a while but after that they just went back to normal fatty boobs.
  • Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    When I gave birth and breastfeeding was over my boobs sagged.. Seriously, a couple of tube socks I had to roll up and stick in my bra everyday. But now that I'm working out they are much more toned and firmer. I am pretty sure I've lost a cup size but I don't blame it on the weight loss. I'm just glad to see they are looking "up" for once.. lol
  • pandasand
    pandasand Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    It sucks. I didn't even have boobs to start with. Lost 25 pounds, 34A to 32AA. Sad, I know. :sad:
  • Mitchlou84
    Options
    I think it depends on how much they went up by when the weight went on, at my goal weight I was 32G, Highest size was 38GG, currently at 36HH. So i have lost a back size, but gained 2 cup sizes!! Anyone want them??
  • syreina
    syreina Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I've lost 4 lbs so far and I've lost an inch of boobs lol. I have another 14 lbs to go so I'm thinking I might drop a cup size.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I've lost 31 pounds and I'm just now at a slightly loser version of the same cup size I was before.
    It's annoying more than anything because I'm in the same boat as you. Cute dresses/shirts don't fit my tatas.
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Since lots of your boobs are fat, when you lose fat, you lose some boobs. It does depend on the person on how much you do lose.
  • mrwall1
    Options
    im hoping to lose my man boobs!!.... but is sad for my wife, its the first place she loses...
  • significance
    significance Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 18kg (ticker says 17, but that's because I started my diet a little before I joined MFP). I've lost 2.5 cup sizes (as well as a band size or two), bringing me to a B. It is the weight in my case, since I've never had kids. But honestly, it doesn't bother me. If it is bothering you, perhaps it would be worth visiting a style consultant: it isn't that you "can't look good in anything", it's that the style of clothes that look good on you has changed. Honest!