looking for new friends

Options
Hello everyone,

I have successfully lost weight in the past but right now its really hard for me to stay on task. I've tried this thing and this is my third time around but I don't/cannot fail this time. I have a couple friends that are just awesome but I feel like I am wearing them down. I need motivation to not give up and if you've been in this position before that I'm in then I really need your help. Failure is not an option for me right now. I'm a stress eater and I just started woking out again yesterday and although i'm exercising, which I love to do, my eating is destroying me. Any help that you can give me would be greatly appreciated....HELP :(

Replies

• traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Always room for new friends.. I am back and forth as well.request sent..open invite for any one needing more friends and support just add me!!
  • ckoudsi617
    Options
    I'm with you both! Please feel free to add me and write anytime. I will always reply. I was on a backslide but now I am back on track. We can DO this! Cheers from carole in Boston, xO
  • Seemless
    Options
    well I am new to the program(3 weeks) feel free to add me if you like.
  • Tialove1
    Options
    You are not alone. I need help staying motivated. You can add me if you like.
  • mononez87
    Options
    I'm right there with ya, I can workout everyday of the week but not lose anything because my eating habits are my downfall! Please feel free to add me so we can support each other and get healthy together! :)
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I as well have an open invite for anyone needing more friends and support just add me!! This is a tough journey and the more support the better!
  • l28anglwings
    Options
    Hello everyone just here to say if you want help with motivation add me and we can support each other at this.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!