which exercise program shall i try???

Options
hi everyone,
i have been doing slim in 6 but i gave up./.. I dont know why....i am planning to start some new exercise program maybe some from the beachbody.com or sth else...but i am now sure which one.... if you could recommend me some that lasts 30 days and you can lose weight( about 5 kg)...thanks

Replies

• dvankuiken
    dvankuiken Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm not familiar with slim 6 or beachbody.com but what I can recommend is Jillian Michaels. I'm just about finishing off the 30 day shred. It was amazing. Otherwise, I've heard that No More Trouble Zones alternated with Blast Fat Boost Metabolism work well (JM), Good luck!
  • divyamuralidharan
    Options
    slim in 6 is actually a good workout DVD, but its quite a bore to do it continously. I would suggest you try turbo jam from beachbody if you are beginner to workouts, else, you can try turbo fire from BB. Both the videos have Chalene Johnson as their trainer - she is fun, motivating and the music is so much fun. Best of luck.
  • amyloola
    amyloola Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I don't know many sorry but have you tried jillian Micheals 30 day shred? If think it's more for toning and and strength but combined with c25k could work well .
    Hope you find one that suits you :)
  • Lollops
    Lollops Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing the 60 day Insanity workout with Shaun T - I think that's from that website - I might be wrong though.

I've not been able to complete any of the workouts yet, but it's good because of that - it pushes you to your limit!

Muscles I didn't even know existed are really sore now! I'm walking around like an old woman! Hahahaha <3
  • Sebnem123
    Sebnem123 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    hmm....thank you....i think that i am going to try jillian michaels.....it lasts 30 days...but i have to ask you...does each part last about 30 minutes....