feeling fat

Options
i only weigh once a week (sunday morning) so i have no idea if i'm up or down but i just feel yuk. does this happen to anyone else? anything i can do to overcome?

Replies

• missgigi007
    Options
    I don't even want to get on a scale. With the holidays here, its even harder. I am not giving up though. But yes I feel fat and want to do something about it and thats why I am here.

Gigi
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I always feel fat :S
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    Some days I feel gross and fat too. Use it as motivation to keep on going with MFP.
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hell yes I wake up feeling fatter some days than others. I especially feel like that if I have had a cheat day. As long as your sticking at it you might be suprised when you jump on that scale sunday. Keep at it and dont be too down on yourself x
  • killerkat89
    killerkat89 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Heck yes! I feel fat alot. Especially when i go to spin class, and there are the girls there that look like a tooth pick, or a model. I just try and keep in mind, if i work hard, maybe one day i can be somones elses motivation to keep going.
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    It happens to everyone, really. The trick is, just keep going and telling yourself that you are beautiful! Eventually you'll start to believe it!
  • tasnim81
    tasnim81 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I feel fat, yes... Especially the days when I cheat, even if I stay under my calorie limit.. weird, I know. I have to remind myself sometimes that I am losing weight, not gaining, because that's what I feel like sometimes..!:noway:
  • Sayne
    Sayne Posts: 23
    Options
    thanks all for your kind and encouraging words. will try to remember to use times like these to provide me even more motivation. i have eaten more bread this evening than i have for ages (before mfp toast or sandwich for 'supper' was a nightly thing) maybe that is part of the problem.
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi i feel like this but for me its when I am going out and I start getting ready and the outfit I was going to wear, I cant because I feel fat. However, once I get on the scales and I have lost it makes me feel that I am going in the right direction, even if I havent I still think ok, just get on with it. I go through MFP and see where I went wrong and thats the beauty of this sight you go back over your days and see where you went wrong.:smooched: