Introduce myself

Options
Hi, I've been signed up with this site for a while, havent really looked around on it till tonight, anyway, I'm thinking like most others am having trouble losing weight. I am thinking if I can get some friends on here, that should give me the motivation I need, by doing that, if I come on and see someone has done exercise and ate right choices for the day, thats gonna make me do the same. .. I need alot of motivation, I can also do it for you too.. I get out there and do exercise but its my eating, it can be shocking at times. So if anyone feels the same way, please add me, and lets get this weight off... I want to lose 20kg..

Replies

• nileighttig
    nileighttig Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    It's much easier with support so i'm sending you a friend request now. Also try and join a group on here as that's what gets me motivated! Good luck x
  • sisterofseven
    sisterofseven Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I could've written your post myself! I been at it for a few weeks now and going really well but am feeling the novelty starting to wear off (I still have 16kgs to go). Could do with some extra support!
  • tshea090211
    Options
    Hi there! I just joined this site a few hours ago.. I was at the gym when someone mentioned it to me. Ive been exercising a lot because I have a hypothyroid. I don't have much to lose, but, i just want to be healthy. My advice is to not go by the scale. I have been working out 5 times a week for almost a month now, and am already seeing deffinition. If you are having trouble with what you eat, try looking online with different ingredients to mix in order to replace lets say sugar, and stuff, instead of "mayo" find something less fating to replace it with. Its def. hard around the holidays, but , don't make excuses... just get motivated and know that you aren't alone.:smile: