More friends wanted :)

Options
Hi there,

been on here for a while now but have been stagnant in weight loss for some time. I am after some MFPals to encourage and spur me on.

I am 31 and live in Cheshire, UK and am trying to become a runner, but failing miserably :(

If you think you can assist, please feel free to add me, I'm quite good at encouragement myself :D

Thanks,
Bex

Replies

• smiles4support
    Options
    GOOD MORNING! I'm new to this board so I don't know how to add ppl..lol I would love to be your MFP friend and chat...
  • LalLewis
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm Lal and live in Burton on Trent - not a million miles from you!
    I have a shed-load of weight to lose and this is my second week on MFP. Be happy to add you as a friend.
  • meouch
    meouch Posts: 18
    Options
    Hello! I'm 27 and from Austin, TX. I had lost about 30lbs and gained 40lbs back. I could use the motivation too!
  • karenp84
    karenp84 Posts: 119
    Options
    Hiya! I have added you.
  • paulyarwooduk
    Options
    Hi Bex,

I've lost 26lbs so far. It's my goal to lose 1lb a week and I've been doing this for about 21 weeks so I'm on target :o) I'll send you a friend request :o)

Anyone else, please feel free to add me :o)

Paul
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I'm all for dishing out the encouragement! :smile:
  • skinnyjo76
    Options
    Hi, welcome to mfp!
    I'd love to be a runner too but I'm so unfit. Just survived day 1 of c25k :)
    There's a great support network here.
  • orangeflaherty
    Options
    Hi there...Just started MFP about a week ago and really love it! I live in Northern VA and would love to meet some people that are looking for someone to workout with!
  • WannabeSexyBexy
    Options
    Thanks for all the adds, or comments (I have added you if you have). Can't wait to lose weight together :)