Brand New and Looking for friends.

Options
I am brand new to this site. I have been on my weight loss journey since March and so far have lost 27 pounds. I have been on a plateau and am looking for more support.

I have about 25 more pounds to go till I am at my goal weight of 142.

Replies

• abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss so far, that's great! Feel free to add me as a friend. I have roughly 20 pounds to go to my goal weight, so we have similar goals!
  • TGomo
    TGomo Posts: 35
    Options
    I put in a friend request for you. Always looking for more support myself. This time of year is hard and I am kind of in a slump too. I have lost 25 and have 49 more to go. This site is great for support! Best of luck - you can do it!
  • krisbeaver
    krisbeaver Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I also started losing weight around March and have lost 27lbs. I would love to add you to my friends list and support your weight loss efforts! ~Kris
  • tomasart
    tomasart Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    Glad you are here on our site! My name is Tomtom and feel free to add me as a friend if You wish. I wish You best of luck on this journey. You will find alot of support on here.
  • mygoal38
    mygoal38 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! :) I would love to help support you with your goals! Plateaus are not bad...I try to picture them like this: think of a bucket of full water balloons...you pop all the balloons...the weight is still there but it takes up less space. So maybe you are losing inches....your fat cells are disappearing and you will be able to lose the weight from them....I know, not really what is happening and silly, but it helps me get through the plateaus. Good luck - you can do it!!!
  • pattialling
    Options
    Feel free to add me; I'm supportive and encouraging. I was using the site for about 3 months and I figured I didn't need to count my cals anymore because I got the hang of it- but I was wrong; I still have about 60 lbs to go and I've hit a plateau as well. Counting Calories really helps move things along and since I restarted I have lost 1 lb a day! Good Luck and Happy Weight Losing!
  • thespence
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 20 left to lose so we can support each other on the homestretch!