putting myself out there.

Options
Hi, I've just really started to use this site. I never post these things, because I am mostly too shy. But I think perhaps some positive support and friendship would be beneficial. Thanks.

Replies

• ooOOooGravy
    ooOOooGravy Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Your more than welcome to add me as a friend, ill help and support in anyway i can, and best of luck on you journey. Together we can accomplish our individual goals! :)
  • RedHatPatti
    RedHatPatti Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey danibird.. I'm new here too and everyone is SUPER supportive and friendly...so read the posts and "reply".. Even if it's just to say YAY!!! We can all use a good cheering on.. WE CAN do this.. Feel free to read my description.. and If I'm not to old for ya.. Friend me!! :) Welcome and good luck... Hugs Patti
  • FindingMyself239
    Options
    feel free 2 add...support and postive people i run into on here and love it..dont be shy we all hae eachothers back on here:)
  • 21katykat01
    Options
    Hey,

Good luck and congrats on starting your journey! Feel free to add me if you like

xo
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I used to be the same way, and then when I finally started interacting on the forums and blogs is when I became motivated, and stayed that way for the most part. It's when I stopped communicating with my MFPals and ignored the site is when I started eating like crap and not exercising again. The support and advice here does wonders! Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • Alitw8
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new to this today too. Add me as a friend, we can start together! x
  • thespence
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have found the more friends you have to support you along the way, the better!