Time for a New Resolution! *CLOSED GROUP*

Options
124»

Replies

• dianamobley
    dianamobley Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I also want to thank Kim for suggesting weigh-in on Thursday to me...I don't know if I would have thought of it by myself.
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies!!!

We are almost to our first December weigh in!!! I can't believe the challenge is almost over!! I really appreciate the positive feedback I have gotten and am looking forward to tallying up our stats for the challenge. I've learned alot from this challenge, and I am so happy to have met so many wonderful motivating friends!

Alot of our members do not want to change our weigh in day but I think I am going to change the results posting day to mondays. Life happens, and I want to give people an opportunity to still get their weigh ins to me if something has come up. However, If I don't have your weigh in by Monday mornings, I'm not going to chase people down anymore, I will just take your weight from the week before. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about this change! :)

And now, without further ado, our week 7 results!

Weigh in results:
    1st place: FEARLESS 7 -3.6%
    2nd place: SENSATIONAL 7 -2.2%
    3rd place: SWEET 7 -.3%

Points results:
    1st place: SWEET 7 71 points
    2nd place: SENSATIONAL 7 50 points
    3rd place: FEARLESS 7 46 points

Great job again SWEET 7!! your team has been so strong since the beginning!!!

I'd like to congratulate amanda_jean87 as our biggest loser with a 1.8% loss!! great job! Also, Please warmly welcome kerrimx5 into onderland!!! she was our runner up biggest loser as well!! great accomplishments, especially the week of a holiday!!!

Our fitness challenges for the week!
    11/26 wildcard
    11/27 wildcard
    11/28 wildcard
    11/29 45 pushups
    11/30 flutterkicks! 5 reps of 20!
    12/1 50 jumping jacks
    12/2 40 crunches
    12/3 30 min of cardio
    12/4 5 min of mountain climbers! (or toe touches)
    12/5 5 mins of bicep curls with or without weights
    12/6 1 min plank!

I've stepped up the intensity of our challenges!

Good luck to all!!!
  • kathiehughes
    kathiehughes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    WTG Fearless 7 for the biggest losers last week! Also Kaci I agree with the changes you are implementing for the weigh in guidelines. Since I took over the logging of statistics on the last challenge I was in about half way thru, I know how time consuming and frustrating it is to have to track people down. Thanks so much for organizing this challenge for us and sticking in there. Congrats to amanda and kerri for your achievements, great job!!! Lets step it up this week and make the month of December a record breaking month even with the holidays coming lets all finish strong :D
  • KaciWood19
    Options
    WTG Fearless 7 for the biggest losers last week! Also Kaci I agree with the changes you are implementing for the weigh in guidelines. Since I took over the logging of statistics on the last challenge I was in about half way thru, I know how time consuming and frustrating it is to have to track people down. Thanks so much for organizing this challenge for us and sticking in there. Congrats to amanda and kerri for your achievements, great job!!! Lets step it up this week and make the month of December a record breaking month even with the holidays coming lets all finish strong :D

YES! Let's all finish strong!!!!
  • KaciWood19
    Options
    HI Ladies!!

It's results time!

For week ending 12/2!

Weigh in results:
    1st place FEARLESS 5 -3.7%
    2nd place SENSATIONAL 5 -2.4%
    3rd place SWEET 7 -1.5%

POINTS RESULTS:
    1st place SWEET 7 81 points
    2nd place FEARLESS 5 56 points
    3rd place SENSATIONAL 5 54 points

I am still waiting for the SENSATIONAL 7 daily challenge results so the below posting may change once I have that information!

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!! We have done an awesome job over Thanksgiving. I would like to congratulate hbdub7 as our biggest loser this week with a 1.4% loss! nice job!!! :flowerforyou:

This weeks' challenges are...............
    12/7 55 jumping jacks
    12/8 50 pushups
    12/9 WEIGH IN DAY 45 crunches
    12/10 any form of exercise for at least 30 minutes!
    12/11 20 lunges (10 on each leg, either standing or walking)
    12/12 15 tricep dips
  • KaciWood19
    Options
    Hello again ladies!! I am so sorry that Week 9 results did not get posted yesterday! 2 people on my team (including our team capt.) are extrememly busy with finals and I am having a hard time getting ahold of them. They seem to be staying on track, just very busy! so once again, SENSATIONAL 5's results are missing last week and this week's daily challenge results. I am doing my best to get them from Allierae14 but she is so busy!

Without further ado,

WEIGH IN RESULTS:
    1st place SWEET 7! -8.37% WOWOWOWOW!
    2nd place FEARLESS 5 -4.62% ALSO OUTSTANDING!
    3rd place SENSATIONAL 5 +.95 :ohwell: I am missing 3 weigh ins

POINTS RESULTS
    1st place SWEET 7 92 points~ GREAT JOB!
    2nd place FEARLESS 5 63 points
    3rd place SENSATIONAL 5 57 points

Hopefully I will hear back from my missing teammates and update our results for the next results post.

Our biggest loser this week was Searbear1980 with a 2.98% loss!! great job!!!!

We have so many people reaching their goals, I can't wait for our final post to let you guys know who reached their goals!!!!

Our challenges for the week
    12/13 today wild card
    12/14- flutterkicks 5 reps of 20
    12/15- 60 jumping jacks
    12/16 weigh in day! 1 min of pull ups! If you are unable to do pullups due to not having any equipment, 5 mins of bicep curls! with or without weights
    12/17 30 lunges, 15 on each leg
    12/18 55 pushups
    12/19 1 min plank

Good luck everyone!!!
  • KaciWood19
    Options
    Hello ladies!!! I don't know what happened to the results post that I posted yesterday! I'm sorry about that!

Our results for week 10 are......
    1st place: FEARLESS 5 -.6%
    2nd place: SENSATIONAL 4 +.1%
    3rd place: SWEET 7 +.2%

Our points results are.....
    1st place: SWEET 7 100 points!! GREAT JOB!
    2nd place: SENSATIONAL 4 73 points!
    3rd place: FEARLESS 5 71 points!!

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!! We have made it so far! I'm so proud of all of you who haven't given up!!! We only have 2 weigh ins remaining!! lets make them count!!!

challenges:
    12/20 any workout gets you credit!
    12/21 1 min wall sit
    12/22 60 pushups
    12/23 40 leg raises (20 on each leg) - WEIGH IN DAY
    12/24 and 12/25 - no challenges! Merry Christmas!! enjoy time with your friends and family!
    12/26- 40 lunges (20 on each leg)
    12/27 flutter kicks, 5 reps of 20
    12/28 20 tricep dips
    12/29 50 crunches
    12/30 1 min plank - FINAL WEIGH IN DAY!!!!

My stepson will be with his mom on Christmas, so we will be doing our own christmas on Monday the 26th. The results will be posted Tuesday the 27th.

HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KaciWood19
    Options
    FINAL WEIGH IN RESULTS!!!!!

1ST PLACE: SWEET 7 WITH 115 POINTS! AND A -3.9% LOSS!
    2ND PLACE: SENSATIONAL 4 84 POINTS AND A +.6% WEIGH IN
    3RD PLACE: FEARLESS 3 WITH 82 POINTS AND A +3.7 WEIGH IN

CONGRATULATIONS SWEET 7!!! :drinker:

I first want to say, thank you to everyone who stuck this challenge out to the end. Even with our gains at the last 2 weeks, I am still so thankful that you stuck with it!! The last 2 weigh ins we had 3 more people drop, They did not send in their weights for 2 weeks in a row. SWEET 7, you ladies are amazing. All of you held together, were on top of things, and worked hard! Congratulations on your well deserved win!!!

I'd like to throw a little statistics out there for those who I have it listed for. It got a little hard to keep track of when people stopped sending an actual weight and just that they had lost 3 lbs. So if the numbers are a little off, I'm sorry.

As a group, since 10/7/11, we lost 133 lbs!!!!!!! Thats more than on of our members weighs!! GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!!!! We have all come so far. I had a great time putting this togther and it was a great experience for my first challenge!!

Our biggest loser of the challenge was Dianamobley.. She lost 20.3 lbs since 107/11!!! :flowerforyou: :happy: GREAT JOB DIANA!!!!!!!

Again, thank you all. I look forward to staying friends and motivators along all of our journeys!!!!
  • marcelka77
    marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    have you still have 1 place for newbie ??