My body is funny.

Options
So, I finally took my measurements last night. And I figured out that my biggest part of my hips isn't actually my hips. It's my thighs. My thighs are actually a whole inch larger around than my hips are. crazy, right?

I guess it's all those years of basketball...or something, but my thighs have always been big. My new goal: have them be smaller than my hips. Now that I'm running, I should definitely start seeing a difference

Replies

• karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Good luck. You will get there.
  • lb7970
    lb7970 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yep, mine are the same, thighs bigger than hips. I took 12 years of dance lessons plus 3 years Dance team and have lots of legs muscles. Right now they are covered in fat though. Yuck! I've had my fat pinched by our Fitness instructors at our workplace gym and they've said I'm solid to keep doing what I'm doing to burn the fat away. It's not an easy process. I'm alternating doing the elliptical, walking on the treadmill at various incline and Zumba. I am not a runner. I love the long lean look that runners have but I hurt when I run. Keep up the great work and you'll see it pay off.