Options
Hi everyone, I'm so excited about joining this group, one of my coworkers turned me onto this site. I will need some support from everyone becuase I really want to lose weight and get healthier but I'm not there 100% mentally yet.

I'm a busy mom of three, married and work full time. I look forward to my weight loss accomplishments along with everyone else.

Thanks,
Atibyrd:smile:

Replies

• Atibyrd
    Atibyrd Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm so excited about joining this group, one of my coworkers turned me onto this site. I will need some support from everyone becuase I really want to lose weight and get healthier but I'm not there 100% mentally yet.

I'm a busy mom of three, married and work full time. I look forward to my weight loss accomplishments along with everyone else.

Thanks,
    Atibyrd:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Binkylove
    Binkylove Posts: 161
    Options
    Hello and welcome,

I wish you well in your weight loss journey

Pamela xxx:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Atibyrd
    Options
    Thanks, I'm excited about joining MFP. Also, you have one of my favorite scriptures : )

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13
  • Atibyrd
    Options
    Thanks Pamela, I also wish you well!!