Need support

Options
Hi every body!

I have joined this program a while ago, but I have never had the motivation to stick to my diet plan. I went through a bad break up a couple of months ago, and ever since then I have been gaining a lot of weight. I am a 23yr old student, studying in a very intensive program. Pretty much all I do with my time is eat, sleep and study!
This time I want to love the weight for real! And I could use as much support as you guys are willing to give me!
I have a good 35lbs to lose

Thank you for reading this

Replies

• sambo155
    Options
    Sounds like you have a really tough schedule! But you can do it! Getting involved with the boards and community here makes a big difference. What are you studying?
  • Ericgunner
    Options
    More than happy to offer you support and encouragement we all need it so if you would like to add me please do.
  • LosingLatina
    LosingLatina Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi MaryG9,

I completely understand and would love a weightloss buddy. I am a 29 yr old teacher who is also enrolled in a masters program. I am doing my best to lose 36lbs by next June. Please feel free to contact me :)

-BMP7211
  • megjay18
    megjay18 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend as well! I know the more support and encouragement you get, the easier it can be.
  • oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    You should take all that emotion and channel it into dieting and working out. Working out will curb your eating big time too.

Add me if you want.
  • deejaroo
    deejaroo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a 40 year old wife, mother of three and accountant. I've been yoyo dieting for years, and am ready to get serious about being healthy. I need to get back on track, learn to exercise consistently, and stop putting others' needs before my health. I have trouble saying "no", and put myself and my needs last. The time to change that is NOW!
  • EuphonyChloeH
    EuphonyChloeH Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I just turned twenty four and although I'm not a current student, I know what it's like to feel like you do not have the time to take care of yourself. Feel free to friend me for support :).

Also, I recently read a book called Secrets of a Former Fat Girl, and the woman who wrote it started her major weight loss journey while she was in college, crammed with late night studying and junk food. It's a good, quick read and has some great inspiration points (and I promise I'm not advertising LOL.)