Looking for a buddy with 40lbs to lose

Options
Hi i'm Jess,
I have tried to lose many times and what I am missing is a buddy. I have let my self down by being over weight and what i think would work best is to work on it someone. I can't let you down! I am 25 and a single mom. I have been overweight since my daughter was born 5 years ago and I am looking for someone who would like to lose 40 pounds with me. Please send me a message and let me know if you would like to go through this journey with me.

Replies

• Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hola!

I would like to lose more but I'll be your buddy! Add me on here flower :)
  • Coleyrole
    Options
    hell ya!!!! lets do it!!! :) i'm 26, my name is nikki, :)
  • KatiD83
    KatiD83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking to lose 100+ lbs, but I'm always welcome to adding friends who need motivation, because I need it too!
  • castielsangelx
    Options
    Let's do it chicken! :) I'm Kristina and I'm 21, btw. Add me.
  • Demetrisd
    Options
    Let's do it!!! I'm Demetris and 33. Add me
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • sharie73
    Options
    Woo hoo! Let's do it! I need to loose at least that much. I'm new an have no idea how to add people :/. Give the 411!
  • jess719
    jess719 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. It feels so good to have all of this support and I hope I can support you. I'll add you all! Sharie click on the members user name and you will go to their page. Click add as friend. I'll add you right now. :smile:
  • meaganh13
    meaganh13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My name is Meagan, I'm 25 and 40 pounds is my goal as well - let's do this!!!
  • perty09
    Options
    hey! im ashley :)
    ive lost 50lbs so far but i definitely need help dropping my last 40! ive plateaued as of lately and am hoping to change that so count me in!
  • tjames719
    tjames719 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome all.. I have 41lbs left to go.. feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • mauigyrl
    mauigyrl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose that much. I am always looking for more friends for motivation!