i caved!

Options
What is a healthy sweet snack that is satisfying?!

I just had a 3 oz bag of chocolate almonds. My first binge in 4 weeks!

Replies

• sryan8408
    Options
    Apples with apple pie spice or pumpkin pie spice, baked. Yum!
  • blueimp
    blueimp Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Have you tried any of the 100 calorie packs of cookies? Some of them are quite tasty. The problem is eating one pack :tongue:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    So what? Just don't make it an everyday thing. And when you do occasionally cave, try to get the dark chocolate covered almonds.
  • Reneda
    Reneda Posts: 140
    Options
    cottage cheese with honey, cinnamon & walnuts...
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I keep a carton of light chocolate soy milk in the fridge. Whenever I crave chocolate, I have a small glass of it. Works for me!
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    TAKE A DEEP BREATH..and realize that it happens to the best of us....the most IMPORTANT thing, is that you don't turn a 'binge treat' into a 'binge day'....stay on track the rest of your day!! :D
  • BranMuffin21
    BranMuffin21 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hershey Kisses or Low fat Chocolate Frozen Yogurt!
  • Hirundo
    Hirundo Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Good quality 70% or 85% dark chocolate ... when it's a really good 1 or 2 square is enough ... It does worth its place in your calorie budget, it has a lot of benefits for your health and helps avoid binges ... ;) works for me anyway ! ;)
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate protein shakes and protein bars... have them most every day cause I need my sweet fix. Haha.
    Clif Builder bars are my favorite, shop around till you find the kind that you like the most :)
  • annelanoue
    annelanoue Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Try the Blue Diamond Dark Chocolate almonds! They have the same calories as regular almonds and are my favorite treat!
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    There's this diet called the O2 diet (there's a book by Keri Glassman), it actually works and one of the little treats in there that she suggests is a dark chocolate covered pear. Sooooo yummy. Same with mint hot chocolate. :)
  • espence30
    espence30 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese with honey, cinnamon & walnuts...

I agree.. this is my fav snack...
  • kitkat1781
    Options
    I LOVE this idea!! Thanks so much for sharing...I'm going to pick up some apples this week at the store and give it a shot!
  • lsilly15
    lsilly15 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    it was soooo good.:smile: