Merry Fitness Accountability Group! WILL CLOSE WEDNESDAY!!

Options
Starting December 1st!!!!
This group is not for the faint of heart ! We are committed weight loss machines that strive to meet goals and provide unlimited support to our group mates! Many of our members are from previous groups that have been nothing short of amazing (Which is why they are still with us! ) and there are a few that have joined more recently and are kicking some bootayy !

This time around we are going to have weekly goals for several aspects of fitness and they will change weekly to keep it interesting (variety IS the spice of life .) These weekly challenges will be posted in the forum and the spreadsheet will also reflect the weekly goals.

Sadly , because of a huge drop off after the first week in our previous groups, after 3 days of inactivity i will send a private message to the member and if there is no response they will be removed from the spreadsheet/group after 6 days. I know this may seem harsh since everyone falls off the wagon here and there, but #1. this was something that was decided by the previous members and #2. we are giving nearly a week to get your butt moving before removal .

We are here to motivate, and seeing others being successful is definitely a way to motivate!

If you would like to be a part of this group please send me a message and i will send you an invite to our group...

Hope your ready to get moving!!!!

Meg

PS This will CLOSE Wednesday Night!!!

Replies