Swept Away (NSV)

Options
I was swept off my feet today. I WAS ACTUALLY swept off my feet by my boyfriend and he managed to carry me all the way to the bedroom *WINKS*. 30lbs ago, he couldn’t even hold me for more than two seconds. So as my bf was gloating over his achievement, I couldn’t help sporting a big grin either.

This NSV is special to me for two reasons-one, It's a solid proof that I have lost weight and two,It was the first time I was ever swept off my feet. My ultimate romantic fantasies include being swept off my feet by my prince charming and this one came pretty close ;-) ♥

Replies

• Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Aaawww. That's so sweet! Hope you rewarded him by making his fantasies come true. :wink:
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    Lovely NSV! Very proud of your accomplishments!
  • jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    That's awesome and so sweet!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    That's so sweet!
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Very cool! Your bf is my kinda guy. Always loved carrying my girl around. =)
  • neveahnadira
    Options
    Aaawww. That's so sweet! Hope you rewarded him by making his fantasies come true. :wink:

I hope I did :tongue:
  • porterca
    porterca Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    That is great! Goes to show that fantasies can come true!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    awww <3
  • neveahnadira
    Options
    Lovely NSV! Very proud of your accomplishments!

• neveahnadira
    Options
    That's awesome and so sweet!
  • neveahnadira
    Options
    That's so sweet!

• neveahnadira
    Options
    Very cool! Your bf is my kinda guy. Always loved carrying my girl around. =)

Aww..that's so sweet. I am sure that your girl is very lucky:smile:
  • neveahnadira
    Options
    That is great! Goes to show that fantasies can come true!

It sure can!:heart:
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    aaaawwww!! :) how cute! congrats!
  • neveahnadira
    Options
    aaaawwww!! :) how cute! congrats!
    thanks hun :)
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I was swept off my feet today. I WAS ACTUALLY swept off my feet by my boyfriend and he managed to carry me all the way to the bedroom *WINKS*. 30lbs ago, he couldn’t even hold me for more than two seconds. So as my bf was gloating over his achievement, I couldn’t help sporting a big grin either.

This NSV is special to me for two reasons-one, It's a solid proof that I have lost weight and two,It was the first time I was ever swept off my feet. My ultimate romantic fantasies include being swept off my feet by my prince charming and this one came pretty close ;-) ♥

Wow your boyfriend is stronger does he work out? Just teasing, Congrads.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!