Breakthrough NSV

Options
I haved lived for long in the land of multiple X sizes. 2X-3X up top, 20-24 on bottom. I got too used to that being the norm. Well, I'm happy to announce that I bought some shirts and jeans in smaller sizes to motivate me to keep losing weight. When I tried them on this weekend, they totally fit!!! And, only one X. Extra large T-shirt and size 16 jeans. Can't tell you how excited I am about this. Last time I wore these sizes was before I had my first child, 8 years ago. Woohoo!!!!

Replies

• Brooke1542
    Brooke1542 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome! Keep it up!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Keep up all the hard work, it's paying off it sounds!!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Great job! WTG!!
  • JennyAnnLanders
    JennyAnnLanders Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! I can't wait til that happens for me!
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    That is great!! So happy you are seeing progress.
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You must be feeling great!!! :) Probably won't be long before you can drop the x's altogether!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    wow, that's amazing!
  • melkithall
    melkithall Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Yes, I'm hoping to drop all X's. Only down part is then I'll have to buy more clothes. Oh, well, it's worth it!
  • greengold
    greengold Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! What a great feeling!
    Next: the fun feeling of walking into the plus-size section of the store and realizing you no longer need to shop there! (you're almost there!)
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!
  • Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! I am not that far behind you, so your success inspires me to carry on. Next stop for me is size 18 and a single XL.

Thanks for sharing! Like you, I have a cruise coming up in the Fall of next year and I would like to be at or near goal by then.
  • ksharon22
    Options
    That is eXcellent! (With emphasis on the one X!)
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Killer! Time to buy another goal outfit! Hmmm...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!