10 lbs to go - Just starting out!

Options

Replies

• sal22408
    Options
    I wish you great success! I, too, am just starting out and have 12lbs to lose. I realize it doesnt seem like much in comparison to some ...but it also seems to be the most stubborn pounds to get rid of! good luck :)
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    The end is always the hardest. I definitely recommend weight lifting to tone up and realize that as you add muscle mass you may not lose weight on the scale but you will lose INCHES which is really what we want at the end.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Welcome I have 6-8 lbs to go and it's a hard fight but I'm still determined to reach my goal.
  • kimb091
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation guys. They really are the stubborn pounds but im motivated and will hopefully reach my target. Ive started introducing probably more weights than i do cardio now as have had a few people say the same about possibly not losing weight but inches instead which to be honest id be happy with either.

Happy dieting :)
  • kimb091
    Options
    I wish you great success! I, too, am just starting out and have 12lbs to lose. I realize it doesnt seem like much in comparison to some ...but it also seems to be the most stubborn pounds to get rid of! good luck :)

We weigh pretty much the same, well im 132 lbs and 5"3, currently hoping to get 122 even less would be nice but to get to 122 will be nice for my first milestone :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!