PCOS PROBLEMS!!! HELP!!

Options
Is it me or does evry1 with PCOS have stomach pain? I dont have the pain all the tym, but the tyms i do it KILLS!!!

And does any1 know why you get the pain? What happens inside the body that causes the stomach to feel pain?

Please help :)

Replies

• Luv2BMommy
    Options
    I have PCOS, but I don't get stomach pain. Sorry I can't help! :(
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    How do you know that your stomach pains are associated with PCOS?

Stomach pains can be caused by a wide range of things such as food intolerances, not being 'regular' or other illnesses.

I used to get frequently stomach pains but that stopped when I started eating healthier and drinking more water.

See a doctor if your pains don't get better or grow worse.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS but I don't have any stomach pain. Is it your whole stomach or a certain side??
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    just my left and right side :-) close to my uterus
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Do you have any cysts that you know of?? How long have you been getting this pain?
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS as well, and I have pains near my uterus all the time. It could be a kidney infection (as mine turned out to be), or it could just be the cystic ovaries giving you pain. I would definitely get it checked out by the doctor! Good luck. Hope everything turns out well.
  • annemarie198031
    Options
    I've had pcos for quite a few years and I regularly have pains either side, a few weeks ago I went back to the doctors as the pains had got worst and I was havin alot of back pain as well, I have just had another ultrasound and am currently waiting for the results
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I have had PCOS for 2 years and I get pains all the time, near my pelvis area and my back. I just started Metformin about a month ago and have an appointment with an Endocrinologist on Tuesday hopefully they can help me with answers to my questions. My regular GYN stated the pain was from cysts and that I could take some ibuprofen to help ease the pain.
  • cori314
    cori314 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with PCOS last year. I rarely have pain but I want to keep this topic in my boards.
  • DawnB86
    DawnB86 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I've had PCOS for about 5 years. My doc told me the pain was from the cysts bursting. It can happen after heavy exercise or just because. Hope you feel better :-(

Agree with other people: definitely see your doctor if it's really bad or doesn't go away in a couple of hours.
  • dropofhope
    Options
    I was diagnosed with PCOS 9 years ago but it has never caused stomach pain. My stomach pains have been infected gallbladder, infected pancreas and diverticulitus...Please go see a doctor!
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    Thanks, keep us updated :)
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    I've had pcos for quite a few years and I regularly have pains either side, a few weeks ago I went back to the doctors as the pains had got worst and I was havin alot of back pain as well, I have just had another ultrasound and am currently waiting for the results
    Thanks, keep us updated :)