Droid Razer..........thinking of getting one.

Grimmerick
Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
edited October 5 in Chit-Chat
My two year contract is up and my phone is getting old. I have the Droid and I do like it. I am thinking of getting the Droid Razer.
Does anyone have one? What do you think? I know the battery going to die quickly but most of them do anyway.

Replies

• april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 616 Member
    cripes, do you get the droid razr for free or at least heavily discounted after your two is up? cause i checked that out for my new every two coming up and its ABSURD the price....
  • espence30
    espence30 Posts: 116 Member
    OMG I WANT ONE.. i have the droid thunderbolt now but so want a razor.. too bad its so expensive
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    it will be $270 with the two year contract and a $30 dollar discount they say I am eligible for. But yeah I could have bought a new one a month ago, they are just so damn expensive............................and at the same time addictive.
  • Wait for the Galaxy Nexus. It is supposed to come out around 12/9. The Razor is a great phone, but the Galaxy Nexus is arguably one of the best phones ever. It will also have Android 4.0.

Check out http://www.google.com/nexus/

Or you can look at sites like Phone Arena that have reviews as well. I'm kind of obsessed with anything technology, and I'm a huge Google fan.
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    I dont have one, but people where I work have them. One guy got his about two weeks ago. He has tested the battery out quite well and is impressed by how long it does last. Oh, and They were on sale for 1¢ over the weekend (with two year contract. )

My contract isn't up for another two months or so, I can wait.

3 of the 4 people who had iPhones have switched to Droids. (I'm just saying...)
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Ohh I saw those,I said rite away that I wanted one,but I've only had mine for 6mo,so I've got a while.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    i have a droid. let's just say i can't wait to get an iphone.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Galaxy nexus is supposed to be INSANE! I agree with the other poster and wait for it. It should be out soon.
This discussion has been closed.