New ... TTC

Options
Hello! As obvious I'm new here, I need all the support I can get as I'm a SAHW and have the kitchen to myself during the day, I'd like to find friends I can come and chat with and that can offer support. I pledge to be that same type of friend if you'd let me. :)

I've been overweight since I was a child and have just seen it as normal, not really caring much about it. However, My Timer is ticking and yrs are going by and I haven't been able to conceive, my Dr. thinks if I lose some weight that it might help. I also have PCOS which unbalances my hormones. I'm going to give it a shot, hopefully I can lose weight and get pregnant this coming year!

Replies

• lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • catsap130
    Options
    Hi! Thanks for adding me as a friend :)

I have PCOS also, and my husband and I have been trying to conceive for two years. PCOS frickin sucks. I'm also a SAHW, which can be both a good thing and a bad thing when it comes to losing weight. lol. I can't wait to see your progress! Stay positive, and feel free to contact me if you ever need to vent.
  • lovemyself4me
    Options
    Welcome.. this is the beginning and hopefully this will be the first to the many barriers you break along the way!
    Im a SAHW as well and pretty much in the same boat as u! PCOS and insulin resistance have played a vital role in my conception woes and after many months of trying and giving up I finally made a commitment to myself that I need to be healthy in order to even think about the possibility to conceive!
    Goodluck and do keep me updated with your progress!! remember its all upto US

Adding you to my friends list