cant seem to lose anything!

Options
hi, im new to site after having my baby 6mnths ago iv done great lost all weight and more in total 2.8stone, but i now find it hard to keep it off and cant lose my last stone. i exercise alot and dont snack, so i think im storing fats from not consumming enough cals, i cant eat more i really cant anyone any suggestions?

Replies

• wendyannie1976
    wendyannie1976 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi, Welcome, congrats on your massive achievement so far, its hard to tell without seeing your food diary but have you tried changing your exercise routine, mixing it up more, your body gets use to things and adjusts, exercise plans should be changed every six weeks to keep mixing it all up, .

Good luck xx
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Are you nursing your baby? you could be holding onto to those last few lbs if you are since your body requires extra calories to produce breast milk. It's frustrating but it will get there. How many calories are you eating a day?
  • rodegghero
    rodegghero Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Are you nursing? That can play a huge role in weight loss
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    hi yes i have been breastfeeding but this last few weeks i have been weaning her off has shes started to get fussying and is showing no interest in milk so i now only feed once at night but ill be stopping fully next week.
  • oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Try Insanity! and make sure you eat enough healthy food.