Jillian Michaels New Year Challenge

Options
A very friendly group of us are going to take on Jillian's new video, Extreme Shed & Shred, after the holidays (Release date: December 6 - NEXT WEEK).

Since we figure we will need to work the Christmas candy off of our behinds, we are calling ourselves the "Hawt Candy Azzes". Starting January 2, we will take on this venture.

Anyone that is interested in joining us, find our group @ http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1001-the-hawt-candy-azzes and introduce yourself!

More details to come in the group as we figure it out (as in exact start date, how many days per week, etc).

Hope to see you there! :)

Replies

• kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'll be there! Can't wait!!:laugh:
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I just Joined.I will do this with you in January.I'm about ready to start Killer buns and thighs in December and I just finished Ripped in 30 :happy:
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you there! We've added quite a few new people and are so glad!!!!

Killer Buns & Thighs is Awesome! (horrible cuz it's jillian, buttttt...you know what I mean)! Good luck with that!
  • Elyssa_38
    Elyssa_38 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    this workout looks hard but i did order the video so i am in. i will head over and sign up. for now i will keep working hard to be ready for this challenge :explode:
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Still deciding if I want to continue with JM into the the New Year or if I want to try some BeachBody instead. If I do end up sticking with JM I would love to join the group.
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I'm joining! I'm jumping back on the exercise train after 3 months of mycoplasma pneumonia. The DVD looks tough, but I'm planning on doing 30DS in December, plus Zumba 3x a week, so hopefully I will be able to keep up!
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    We're still welcoming people, if anyone else is interested! :)